Register for this event! Choose your date.
Join us at Craft Local's NEW location alongside It’s Roasted for a flavorful fiesta of authentic Mexican cooking. We will enjoy Montana made brews with a 3-course meal of Mexican Street Corn (Elote), Quesa Birria Tacos, and a decadent dessert from Luscious Layers. Tacos will be paired with Trivia from Magic City Productions throughout the evening.
• 3 days to choose from: • Monday May 9th (6pm-9pm) • Monday May 16th (6pm-9pm) • Sunday, May 22rd (1pm-4pm)
- 2 drink tickets for all brews and seltzers
- 3 course meal of Mexican Street Corn, Quesa Barilla Tacos, and dessert
- Trivia with Magic City Productions
- Non-alcohol tickets available
Sign up for an all-inclusive GoUnite Membership (to enjoy all the sweet perks), or purchase individual event tickets.
We do all the planning for you! Simply mark your calendar with event days and show up.
Have kids? Bring them to Big Sky Imaginarium for an activity-packed play date where they enjoy fun crafts, games, and a home-cooked dinner.
We combine dinner at a great restaurant, creative and outdoor adventures, concerts, sporting events, game nights and seasonal activities for a foolproof good time. The possibilities are limitless.
Show Up. Have Fun! Repeat!