Curry Cuisine & Cooking Class
Register for this event! Choose your date.
Join us at Perch downtown for a unique and hands on cooking class! We will learn the art of making curry, the Indian culture, and enjoy a specialty cocktail flight. This event is perfect for those celebrating Valentines Day, those who love to cook, and those who enjoy new experiences in our own downtown! In order to make sure everyone has a chance to learn, spots are limited, so don't wait!
• 4 days to choose from: • Monday, Feb 14th (6pm-9pm) • Sunday, Feb 20th (1pm-4pm) • Monday, Feb 21th (6pm-9pm) and Sunday, Feb 27th (1pm-4pm)
- Interactive cooking class
- Demonstrations from Moses and his staff
- Appetizer, drink flight, and main course.
- Non-alcohol tickets available
Sign up for an all-inclusive GoUnite Membership (to enjoy all the sweet perks), or purchase individual event tickets.
We do all the planning for you! Simply mark your calendar with event days and show up.
Have kids? Bring them to Big Sky Imaginarium for an activity-packed play date where they enjoy fun crafts, games, and a home-cooked dinner.
We combine dinner at a great restaurant, creative and outdoor adventures, concerts, sporting events, game nights and seasonal activities for a foolproof good time. The possibilities are limitless.
Show Up. Have Fun! Repeat!